Six years ago today......
Well, this technically is the day before - at our rehearsal dinner. This is pretty much sums it all up - by the end, Alan was juggling. A great evening.
The morning of, (we got married at 6:30 on a Sunday) we had a brunch & church service for our friends & family.
After we said "I Do".
Our first dance. We had a jazz combo playing, we danced to "Fly Me to the Moon".
Our sparkly departure.
In honor of the 6th anniversary, here are 6 things about Ryan that I love.....
1. He is a really good listener.
2. He is a great dad - very fun, also very consistent.
3. He loves to laugh - really laugh - like you are having a hard time breathing because you are laughing so hard.
4. He is really calm (which is especially good to balance out my not-so-calmness)
5. When he wants to do or learn something, he goes all out to do it.
6. He puts on pretenses for no one. He is himself, always.
Happy Anniversary Ryan. I love you.