Contributors

Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Ramblings

When we were in Ohio, Ryan spent a considerable amount of time learning to ride the unicycle. I couldn't upload the video of him riding, so these pictures will have to do.



He is ready for any parade that might call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larson brought home his first "craft" from Sunday School yesterday. It was a picture of day and night, and Larson had stuck a sun sticker on the 'day', and a moon sticker on the 'night'. Brilliant. (kidding....I'm kidding about the brilliant part. seriously.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love this picture of my mother-in-law and Secily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am reading Pride & Prejudice - again. I love that book. I have read it at least 8 times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have had a great, non-eventful, Labor Day weekend. Ryan went dove hunting with his college friends, and Larson, Secily & I got to spend some time with Bryan & Eraina, and Jeff & Chandra. I am so thankful to have some family that lives close by!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: