Contributors

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Colonel Mustard, Professor Plum, & Larson Files.

As I was cleaning the kitchen this morning, I realized that there was quiet throughout my house. Not a good thing. I went to investigate. I found that it was:

Larson,
In the bathroom,
With an entire roll of toilet paper, ripped to shreds, and stuffed in the toilet.

I knew that the day would come when I would have to stick my hand down the toilet because of something that my child had put into it. I guess it's good to get the initial "hand in the toilet" over with. Now when it happens again (and I'm sure it will), I will be ready.

In other news:
Larson knows how to climb onto things to get what he wants out of the pantry.
It didn't take him too long to get over the guilt of it all......

No comments: