Contributors

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Almost...

Today, as Larson & I were chatting, he asked me something (I wish I could remember what...probably for more computer time!), I replied with "no way."

"No way?" he repeated

"Nope" said I.

"No way, Ho....,um....No way, Ho, Ho, ...., No way Hosanna?"

Close, Larson. It usually goes "No way Jose."




While we're talking 'close, but not quite', Secily asked me a few days ago to get on the scale, because she wanted to know how much I weighed. (Pul-lease....I just had a baby!) But like a good mother I stepped on. She took a close look at the numbers and loudly exclaimed:

"10 o'clock!"

I'll take that. :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I wish I weighed 10 o'clock! That's great!

Yates said...

That was a laugh out loud kinda funny! Thanks for sharing! : )