It has been not quite 6 months since New Year's & already I am slacking on my resolutions. So - in an effort to renew the spirits of "blogging more often" I am going to attempt to blog every day this week! I was recently tagged by my cousin (in-law) Lisa with a "5 things list" - so I'll kick off the week with that:
5 Things on my to-do list today (don't get too excited reading this):
4. Father's Day gifts
5 snacks I like:
1. coffee with hazelnut creamer
2. pretzels with salsa
3. hot tamales
4. trail mix
5 things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
(Let's go ahead and assume that I have already given to church/family/charity...these are 5 of the "extras" that I would do)
1. hire a masseuse. to live at my house.
2. get a really great wardrobe (shallow, I know, but so fun!)
3. build a house on some land
5. hire an organizer to come & make my garage look like a magazine, and while they are at it, organize my pictures, and my junk drawers, and my linen closet......
5 bad habits:
1. Starbucks (better call it for what it is!)
2. going too long between calling/talking to old friends
3. when I get caught up in reading a really good book, I don't do any housework. none.
4. grinding my teeth (I have an extremely attractive mouth guard that I have to wear because of this one)
5. not being able to say no
5 Places I have lived:
1. Dalmeny, SK
2. Thompson, MB
3. Regina, SK
4. Dallas, TX
5. Plano, TX
5 Jobs I've had:
2. newspaper delivery
3. piano teacher
4. camp counselor
5. school teacher
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. When I was at summer camp (as a kid) I fell off of a large 'jungle swing' and hurt my shoulder. It still hurts.
2. I blush really easily, and then get embarrassed by my blushing, which makes me blush even more.
3. I have one crooked tooth.
4. I'm never the first one to go to bed.
5. I sometimes wish I had a job where I could wear a full length white lab coat.