Contributors

Thursday, July 21, 2011

10 Years of SWA

Ryan had his 10 year anniversary of working for Southwest this summer.  We went to the big party that they have for anniversaries - we got all dressed up (which, if you know Ryan, is kind-of a big deal) - and  had a great night out.
They bring in entertainment for the evening, and although it was not the rumored Aerosmith (too bad!!) We saw Cheryl Burke & Maksim Chmerkovskiy, a Las Vegas Michael Jackson impersonator (a little creepy), the guy from Lonestar who sings "I'm Already There", and the Temptations.  (We didn't know anything that they sang either - except when they busted out "My Girl")

All ready to go:

With Gary Kelly:


I am super proud of the hubby for all his hard work for our family.  It was a fun night celebrating him!



1 comment:

Lesley said...

Karin! You look great! I mean, Ryan looks nice and all too. I miss you guysssss.