Jane's Top 10 at 10:1. She is still her happy self. Very content, and loves being entertained by Larson & Secily.
2. The girl likes to eat. She eats anything, so long as she feeds herself. No spoons please.
3. She is a very fast crawler. No walking, or standing alone yet, but she can get where she wants to go!
4. She has 6 teeth - 4 on top & 2 on bottom. If you put your finger in her mouth, she will bite...hard.
5. She is outgrowing her morning nap (Say it ain't so Jane...for your Mom's sake!)
6. She has a song. It's "Take a Chance on Me" by Abba, but we replace each and every word of the song with Jane. It goes like this: JajaJane-Jane Jane, JajaJane-Jane Jane, JajaJane-Jane Jane...Jaja-Jane You get the idea. We sing it ALL the time.
7. She has this sort of scrunch-snarl-snort-smile thing she does. By it's description, it may not sound like it would be cute, but, it is.
9. She does not say any words yet, but that doesn't stop her from making noise. Loud noise. Often.
10. She does this weird thing where she bites the top of her forearm. It's especially weird because Ryan does the SAME thing!
We love you Jane!