Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Whole New Word

I think the English language should have a word for when you are
trying to get the remaining ice out of a cup thats clumped and stuck
together at the bottom and when you tilt the cup and tap the bottom
all ice comes crashing down on your mouth and face at once.

What would be the right word?

1 comment:

alpha said...

As in the structure that keeps things "clumped" and unmoving: