Contributors

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Easter...(a look back)

Since I was a little busy Easter weekend, I didn't get the chance to blog about it - so I am making up for it now.....

We started the day with a huge Easter Egg hunt! Our church was doing a fundraiser, and they came and loaded up our yard with eggs!





SO MANY eggs! It was great fun for the kids!


We had a delicious bunny breakfast (thanks Linda!)





I tried to get a picture of all three kids before church, and, well, this is the best we got...





Secily got a bottle for her baby in her Easter basket,





We had lunch over at my parents house - Jane, Anders & Lucy all got acquainted.






While Ryan & Larson & the rest of the guys watched the Masters.

It was a great day - we were so thankful to spend it with both sides of the family!

No comments: