Contributors

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Spiderman Vs. Doc Oc

I know it looks as though Doc Oc. has the clear advantage, but do not underestimate Spiderman's stamina.


Speaking of Spiderman, yesterday Secily woke up from her nap with a really big, and painful crick in her neck. As Ryan & I were trying to console her, and massage her little shoulder, Larson comes up to the situation and asks (with more hope in his voice than concern) "is she going to turn into a lizard?"
No.
No she isn't.
And maybe we'll skip this Saturday morning's episode of Spiderman.
That might be best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha--that made me laugh out loud! too cute.
love, tree

Anonymous said...

Sweet Larson, I love how his little mind works. I can't wait to read your blog 10 yrs from now.
Sarah
Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love kid's lines. Where DO they come from???? Love, kay