Contributors

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hello?...(tap, tap)...is this thing on?

So...it's been awhile since I have posted. A long while. So long that one friend threw down a blogging challenge to me, and another threatened to cancel her subscription. So, I'm back. The computer is functional now, so watch out.....especially you Ana.
Since I have been gone awhile, I thought I would do a quick run through of the last....while.
We spent some (more) time in Ohio:



Then we went to Colorado:

I had never been to Colorado in the summer before, and I loved it!

Larson has picked up a new hobby.


Secily, of course, wanted to join in the fun.

We have had to re-do our bathroom

And I have officially become....a soccer Mom.

The summer went by too fast!
We are now getting into fall schedule, and starting to get busy. One of my favorite memories as a girl was coming home from Wednesday night church activities; we would come home in the freezing cold and into the house where my Mom would have popcorn and hot chocolate waiting for us. Tonight was the first night of Wednesday night activities at our church. Larson started Cubbies. I guess I'm going to have to stock up on my popcorn.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I am sooo happy you are back online! Yay! Second, Secily looks so pretty in that first picture. Third, your hair looks so cute, love the bangs, definitely NOT Ramona!! Fourth, you must show pictures of your COMPLETED bathroom (especially the cabinet! ;) Fifth, what is cubbies?? Sixth, miss you Karin!!

xo Tree

Teresa said...

Yay - you're back!!!

Tiff said...

Yay!! You are back. My threat totally worked.:)

Lesley said...

I'm glad you're back too, but Karin, seriously, you need to make the format of your pictures smaller. Pores up close=me wanting to run and hide. Haha

Jinny said...

Hey Karin!
Wow does your son ever look like the Larson clan! I guess his name is very fitting. :) I can't believe he's starting cubbies! Seems like just yesterday we were singing "We are pioneers for Jesus..."..hahaha. Congrats on officially becoming a soccer mom. I'm sure I'll be joining you in a few years. Love the blog!

Ana said...

Way to go Karin! I LOVE updates on your sweet family! TSG reunion soon? The two moms might need to take charge of the planning!