Contributors

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel....

That's right. Those are my precise feelings about the person who went through my checked luggage and stole my camera and my credit card! (I know, not the brightest move on my part to put my credit card into my checked luggage, but still.....) I had some great pictures on the camera too - that is the worst part of it all.
So, you will just have to imagine the great time that we had making sushi when Erik & Yuriko were here. We had a homemade sushi feast...so good!
Thankfully we have been with family for the past month, so we have pictures from them that I can post.
Our trip to Ohio.....
Larson & Granny Making Cookies:


Secily & I:


Larson & Grandpa Glenn in the woods:

Larson & Secily at Inniswood Gardens:


My Parents Visit to Texas:

Larson & Grandpa:


Bryan, Mom, Secily & I at the lake (beautiful picture of me, I know):
(Side note: My mom went inland surfing this past week. Larson & Secily now have a Granny who hang-glides, and a Grandma who surfs!!)

Larson & Eraina watching Nemo:
Friends Visiting for the Day! It was so fun to see Carson & Hilary, SuperDave (who, for those of you who don't know, really is super) & Vella!!

Hopefully we will get a new camera soon, but in the meantime I will have to blog with whatever photos I can find on the computer! Should be interesting.....

1 comment:

Karate Mom said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I'm so sorry about your camera and credit card! That's so creepy, thinking about someone going through your luggage. Not to mention it's something that you hear about but it becomes even creepier when it happens to someone you know! YUK!
Does the airline compensate for theft like that?