Contributors

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Linda!


Happy Birthday, this October 16th, to my mother-in-law Linda! I have to take a minute and say how much I love my Mother-in -law. As a fairly young married woman, I hear all sorts of stories from my friends, colleagues, and acquaintances of how terrible their M.I.L.s are, how they don't get along, how they have nothing in common, etc, and every time I hear those stories I am so thankful for Linda.
Linda has welcomed me into their family with open arms. She is so fun to be around - (did you know that she knows how to dance...on stilts!?), and has taught me so much already. I am so thankful for how she raised my husband, and for the incredible impact I know she will have on my kids.

So, Happy Birthday Linda! Thank you for being a wonderful Mother-in-law!!!

No comments: