Contributors

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I had such a fun Mother's Day.  It started early - on Wednesday with a program at Larson's school.  He served me breakfast & the class performed songs & poems.  


They had also drawn portraits of their mothers & we had to guess which one we were.....I got it right!  


It was precious.  I loved being up there with him! 


We had a great Sunday at church & at a picnic on the lake.  



I am so thankful that I am a Mom - and so grateful for my sweet kiddo's.  

I am also so very thankful for my sweet Mom and all that she has taught me.  I love you Mom!  



And my wonderful Mother-in-law - I am so grateful for her influence in our lives! 


What a blessing family is!  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I recognize the one with the beard on the right! hehehe
Kay