Contributors

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Picture Catch-up

I have finally uploaded my pictures, so here is a brief recap of the past few weeks.

Here are the kids on Easter Sunday. I could not get them both to look at the camera at the same time - the Easter eggs were far too interesting.



Larson loved collecting eggs.



Larson has recently discovered the skateboard. He loves trying to ride it, and can stand up on it. I'm sure he is making his uncles very proud, but I am not sure that I am totally excited about it - I can just see teeth flying everywhere......



We - Ryan & I - have been to Houston the past 2 weekends to attend showers & parties for Preston and Katherine. (My wonderful brothers & sister-in-law's have kept the kids for us so we could go...they are seriously the best!) I am so disappointed with myself that I did not take more pictures, I am going to do a better job at the wedding next month. This is the one that I did take.



Secily has been crawling everywhere, and is starting to pull up on things, but she doesn't usually make it all the way up, so she winds up being more of
"Sneaky Spy Secily"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you are starting him early. We'll work on his kickflip next weekend when I'm down.

Karin said...

I thought you'd like the new skateboarding phase! We can't wait to see y'all!